Hi there! My name is Sandy and I live in Indianapolis. Thanks for visiting my little blog. I started this when my oldest daughter (I have two) got engaged because she was planning her wedding and it was driving me crazy that I didn't get to be the one deciding on the decor. At my own wedding 28 years ago I don't remember really caring anything about the decor. My mom planned most of it. Anyway this became an outlet for me and my creative juices. I have decorated a few weddings and 50TH anniversary parties, birthdays (most of which I never even got any copies of the pictures for because I didn't have a camera or a computer or a blog or even know what a blog was for that matter) and I have always decorated for the birthdays of the kids I take care of. I still don't have a working camera so it's been very frustrating having to rely on others to take pictures and actually send them to me. They rarely deliver. I would love to actually get to do a party where the budget was BIG. Seems I am always doing everything for free for friends and family so the party business so far is costing me money. If you'd like to pay someone to do yours, most likely I am available and would love to help. If you are an event designer and need help, look no further. I've collected a lot of vases and decor over time and would be happy to sell or rent any of it. If you see it on my blog and want to use it or need help with your party just leave me a comment and I will be happy to get back with you.
Angie & Erik
Angie's blog http://thehappenstancehousewife.blogspot.com/ Erik's blog http://9north.com/
If you see an image I have not linked or given credit to, please let me know so I can give proper credit. If I have used an image that belongs to your company, and you would prefer I not post it, please tweet me at Sandytables or email me and I will gladly remove it.
Mila as a Bumble Bee
The Gift of Salvation
Ephesians 2:8-9 (New International Version)
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast.
No comments:
Post a Comment