Monday, November 23, 2009

bobbi+mike My Photogs of the Week (Angie's Engagement Session) click here!

I know I've been slacking when it comes to posting my photography blogger of the week. I've been losing the will to blog and have been preoccupied with taking care of a whiny pooch who was malled by my neighbor's dog last week. She's walking around with a lampshade on her head that she somehow can get out of very easily when I turn my back on her. And believe me, her open wounds having me wanting to turn my back on her at every look. It literally makes me want to vomit. So enough about Pooch and all of our dog woes. Right now I need to get back to my blogger of the week. I can't lead you anywhere else this week other than to the amazing bobbi +mike website. I know I've led you there before but this time my little girl Angie and her fiance' Erik are on the blog with their engagement session. I have to say, they look pretty striking in these photos (if I do say so myself) The super talented bobbi+mike have done a stupendous job on these. Go now and check them out! This one is my favorite.

No comments: