Monday, November 2, 2009

Ang & Erik

Angie and Erik recently went to Chicago's Lyric Opera "Tosca" with Erik's parents Hans and Tita. (See any resemblance there?) The foyer was filled with these beautiful flowers. I'm sorry I can't give credit to the florists because I have no idea who did them but I would have loved to have seen them in person. On another note, today Angie and Erik had their engagement session with bobbi+mike. We can't wait to see the results. When I saw this picture of them taken before they went to the opera it was instantly my favorite picture I've ever seen of them. It captures the way I see them act around each other all of the time and makes me laugh. bobbi+mike are great photographers but I'm wondering if any of their photos from today will capture these familiar expressions.










No comments: