Sunday, January 17, 2010

More of Eva's Birthday



Meet Eva. She's 5 now.







Since I couldn't get Angie to make me some labels for these crayola juice bottles (her printer is out of ink) I wrapped them with some mailing labels and glued some jewels on them to bling them out. Had I had more time and patience the whole label would have been bedazzled.





This was some kind of candelabra thing I bought a while back at the Home Goods store because I thought it was neat and it might come in handy for table decor. I actually purchased two of them. I had a beaded curtain so I cut some of the beads from it and strung them all around it along with some Christmas garland. It looked a lot better in person.



I tried making cut out sugar cookies. Of course I was in a hurry and tried using the rolls of sugar cookies you buy at the store. Only four of them turned out decent so I glued them together with icing and made a glass slipper and stood them up on a cake stand.







Eva has the cheese smile down pat. Today was Ezra's birthday. I'll try to get those pictures up soon. It won't be so sparkly though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The paper lanterns look lovely hanging above the party table :-)
Cheers, Karen