Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Studio 512- Photography Blog of the Week

This will probably be my last photography blog feature for awhile. I've been busy thinking of ideas for kids' birthdays so I am becoming more interested in children's party blogs lately. I have two older kids' birthdays in Feburary and my niece's baby shower that I am trying to come up with ideas for. Not to mention the wedding decor I need to be working on. I think I will just forget Valentine's Day this year. But I really did enjoy rolling through the blog of Studio 512. Eddie Bojorquez is the talented & charming photographer and he is based out of San Diego. He's got a load of beautiful photos and a great style. Thanks Eddie for letting me feature you on my blog. If you change your mind about that videography proposal, let me know. :0)










No comments: