Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Big Wedding



These are pictures of a big wedding that my daughter planned and I did most all of the decorating. Angie was in charge of favors and the candy she had ordered never showed up. At the last minute we were filling little jars with butter mints that we purchased at the Dollar Store. I had to go to a lot of Dollar Stores to get enough to fill 350 jars. It seems to me that there were 45 tables and I had to have something to put on all of them plus a runner for each and keep it under budget. It didn't work. We were over budget and lost money on this wedding. It was my first attempt at a big wedding and I swore afterwards I would never do it again. This was 2 or 3 years ago. The wounds healed and I did a small wedding after that and a 50th anniversary party. I've done a few anniversary parties actually. A couple were before the Big Wedding. Of course we weren't responsible for the cake here but we thought it was awesome. the colors the bride chose were pastel yellow, blue & green. So I have plenty of organza runners in those colors if anyone is interested.








Bookmark and Share

No comments: