Friday, May 14, 2010

Turkey Pepperoni Dip

Turkey Pepperoni Dip

I don't know where this recipe originated from so I hope I'm not infringing on anybody's copyrights or breaking some kind of blogger's law but I could live off of this stuff. Of course I'd gain three pounds a day like I did yesterday after eating it at a shower we threw for Angie's friend Amber. My friend Debbie always makes this and I always have to ask her for the recipe when I want to take it somewhere. I thought if I wrote it on my blog I wouldn't have to bother her again for it. Plus it should be shared because it is so easy and so yummy. Here it is.......

Pepperoni Dip 2 /8oz blocks of cream cheese 1 cup sour cream 1 can Rotel tomatoes w/chilis (drained) 1 pkg of pepperoni (I use the turkey pepperoni) Chop the cream cheese into pieces along with the pepperoni slices, throw it into a small crock pot or slow cooker and heat until creamy. Serve with Pita Bites or chips, Better Chedders, Hawaiian Bread, pretzels, veggies or whatever floats your boat. If you are responsible for this recipe Thank You! and please let me know so I can give you the credit.

No comments: