Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Angie's Surprise


How sad is it that I go to the trouble of throwing Angie a surprise birthday party and these are the only pictures I have of it. My future son-in-law and his trusty camera forgot to go to work and I was too busy to think of it too. I did get a couple more but they are stuck on my camera until I find the cords to it to get them off. I didn't realize that I didn't have the memory card in the camera. Angie had been working long hours and had been away from home working in Dallas and San Diego for almost two weeks so I decided kind of at the last minute to throw her a party. When she came home from the airport she was a bit shocked to find her friends and family here yelling surprise when she walked in the door. Then we broke into a chorus of Happy Birthday. Click the pictures bigger to get the look on her face. At least I got these pictures. The first one she saw was Erik and she wasn't expecting him to come into town for a few more hours. These cupcakes I made were on a sweet table that I set up. As soon as I find that camera cord I will show it to you I haven't been in the mood to post anything lately and have been a bit busy. The wedding is creeping up on us so I am sure I will be getting busier and busier too. I think I have found my Mother of the Bride dress thanks to my good friend Debbie who really should be a professional personal shopper. More on that later. American Idol is getting ready to come on so I have to go.
click 'em for a better look

No comments: