Monday, August 3, 2009

Footnote: Bling (sting)

I adore most all things sparkly. So I started looking at sparkly shoes and making a little collection of them. I think they would look pretty on some bride's feet. But after posting this picture , I went back and looked at the price of these things. Do people really spend this much on a pair of shoes or a little evening bag? I'm sure they do. But your average bride is not going to spend as much on her shoes as she did for her dress. Click the pic, you'll see. Personally, before I'd spend this much on a pair of shoes (even if I could afford them) they would have to be made of real diamonds. I don't understand how anyone in their right mind would pay this much for shoes. I don't care how pretty they are. You may call me tight, you may call me cheap or just plain poor, but I just may call you foolish if you buy a pair of these... Hey, I'm just sayin...Reality check here.
No offense to the shoe designers. They are very beautiful shoes, mind you.

No comments: